CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 19, 2010

Easter 2010

We Love Stephanie. Thank you for the beautiful and delicious Easter baskets. You are the most creative person I know.



The Easter Bunny rang the doorbell this year and placed treats on the front porch on Satuday night. D was working days so it's a good thing he didn't have to miss Easter morning. That crazy bunny did hide eggs all over the house and brought treats that the girls loved. We headed to a fantastic service at Church and over to the Flaherty's house for Easter dinner and an Egg hunt. I missed seeing D and the rest of my family back home, but we celebrated the ressurection of Jesus and enjoyed the day.


Freckles is a pro at Egg hunts, but Cookie had some tears because she couldn't find any (despite the fact that we hid plenty in plain view.) maybe next year, she will do better at the hunt.

1 comments:

stephrudolph said...

Ha! I love it - Cookie just hasn't learned the ropes yet...next year they are ALL hers...I feel it.
I cannot believe how BIG she looks in the photo with D. Makes me a little sad.
I'm so glad you liked the Easter box...I hope D wasn't too bothered by the fact that the NY bunny didn't bring him anything. :(