Well, It has been several months since I have posted. Lots has happened. I bought a house, went to Indiana for a month, moved, got a job, got a dog, and celebrated my daughter's twelfth birthday. One bad thing that happened was that I lost the connector cable for my camera. Posting pictures has been impossible. I guess I will have to break down and buy a new one. blah.
the new house
3 years ago




4 comments:
Yes, you must break down & buy a new one b/c I need to see all of these new things. :)
xo
welcome back! I posted ONCE while you were gone - I'm trying to get back into it!
I have to take more pics so that I can post some. Can't believe how big your girls are getting. I'm aure mine are getting big as well...why do they grow up so fast?
a DOG????????
Did your old house sell??
What is going on? I MUST have another phone call!!!! Any time, any day!! Please call me again!
We are thinking of buying a new house too!! CRAZY!!!!
So cool to see you're blogging again - I started up again as well. Bout time, no? Miss you, friend!
Post a Comment