CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Lake

Living in Colorado is beautiful and we love it, but it is so dry. It is so hard to get  to water.  We took advantage of our vacation to Kentuckiana by swimming nearly every day. We went to pools, lakes, creeks etc. Our favorites were the lakes. We enjoyed Buffalo Trace Park-- disk golf, playing in the sand, diving on the diving board and floating on our floaties. A great day!





Nothing compares to Rough River though... We enjoyed Appa and Poppa's boat with family and friends...

















2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I agree! Lakes are the best :) that's the ONE thing we have here in the Midwest!

I got your wishes in the mail! Thank you so, so much!! They are perfect! I just love and miss you guys so much!

stephrudolph said...

This makes me miss home. Weekends on the lake were such a staple in my childhood. SO wish I could have been there with you guys.