CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 7, 2008

A face without freckles is like a sky without stars



Freckles. A face without freckles is like a sky without stars. I love these precious angel kisses on M's face. This bottom picture was taken in July of 2003. D and I had just gotten married and she was swinging on her swingset that her daddy built for her. I remember that it was the first summer that she had freckles. She is such a sweet girl. I have enjoyed watching her grow up these past 9 years. I love each and every freckle on her face.
Thank you God, for giving me this girl to love. Thank you for sending her when I needed her most and thank you for equiping me to raise her. Thank you for sending a dad for her that loves her deeply. thank you for sending her precious freckles that show her personality and make her beautiful. thank you for guarding her tender heart and giving her loving christian friends. thank you for pursuing her and entering her heart when she asked you in. thank you for giving her a sister to love. thank you for holding her in your hand when she was little, as she grows, and in the future. AMEN

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love my Freckled Boy too!! I am so thankful that God gave him to me - to make me a MOM!! He will always hold that beautiful place in my heart :) And I love looking at his face - just the way that God made him!

lesley said...

what a sweet face. she is really growing up. BTW have you seen your niece lately she looks just like the younger pic of maya i can't believe it.