It is an age old story- Boy meets Girl. Boy likes Girl. Girl has intimacy issues and a beautiful little daughter. . Boy likes girl anyway. Girl falls in love with boy. Daughter loves boy. Boy finally proposes to girl and then to daughter. Girl says yes, daughter says yes. Boy marries girl at St Fracis on July 19, 2003. Both girls get a ring- and they all lived mostly happily ever after.
Boy, Girl and daughter at a ball game in Denver two weeks before the wedding. (M-- age 4)
the new house
3 years ago




3 comments:
Yay! Congratulation! Though I am still not letting go of the fact that I wasn't invited to the wedding lol. Kidding. I love you!
I LOVE your wedding picture!! What a hottie :) I cannot get over how much Maya looks like you!! She is such a cutie pie!
wow! 5 already it seems like just the other day we came to see you and met this new fella of yours, at carabas with Eric dying of the flu in the booth! we both liked him right away. so happy for you both and heres to many, many more! we love you all.
Post a Comment