We had a big party for Cookie's birthday. This is her big girl chair from Grandma Mary
Wow...a year seems so small to me and yet it blows me away that it has been so long since I've seen this little one. Now she's not quite so little. I haven't even seen her since she's been walking...wow.
Happy 2, sweet Charli girl!!!!WHERE did you find the table & chairs! We are celebrating 3 in a few weeks and that looks like the perfect things for Nana to get!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Wow...a year seems so small to me and yet it blows me away that it has been so long since I've seen this little one. Now she's not quite so little. I haven't even seen her since she's been walking...wow.
Happy 2, sweet Charli girl!!!!
WHERE did you find the table & chairs! We are celebrating 3 in a few weeks and that looks like the perfect things for Nana to get!
Post a Comment