My hair has been hainging in my face... mommy had a hard time fixing it. It is so thin and fine- like my dad's... this is my before picture.
I got to sit in this fantastic red fire truck. I was not sure what was happening...
I cried a little when that lady brought out those pointy sharp things. I just tried to watch those Care Bears on the movie in front of me.. I did wonder what in the world she was doing.
Apparently, she cut off some of my hair. Mommy says I look like a big girl now. Mommy saved my hair to put in some book where she saves my baby stuff. I was mad that I had to leave before the movie was over AND I had to wear this dorky bow in my hair. Don't worry I got that bow out before we even made it home.




2 comments:
Oh Cookie you are so funny. And pretty good with words. You should become a writer.
Wow! What happened to Baby Cookie?! I think we're long overdue for a visit.
Post a Comment