CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 20, 2009

Adventures in Motherhood part 2




3. Yesterday D took the little one to Safeway for groceries. there is a Starbucks in the store at the oppposite end. She turned to him and said "I want Starbucks". I have nothing to say about that one. she is mommy's girl.

4. We had a massive snowstorm on Friday. I snowed all night and day. My girls loved playing in it, although we were really wishing those neighbor kids still lived next door. I bundled them up and sent them out. They made snow angels on the 6-8 inches that covered our deer-poop covered lawn. when I went to check on them, they were buiding an ice slide. (well the big one was building an ice slide while the little one tried to catch snowflakes on her tongue.). I felt all warm inside thinking of these little girls playing together in the freezing snow. We had cocoa when then came in. a good day indeed.

4 comments:

stephrudolph said...

That is a good day. It is so hard to believe that they actually enjoy being together considering all the years between them...THAT makes me all warm inside.

Football and Fried Rice said...

I love a girl that loves her Starbucks!!

Can't wait to see ya'll on Friday! I will take what i can get!

kymmcs said...

Even though I hate snow...

Christine Butler said...

those neighbor kids wish they still lived next door too!