CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Jewell eye Oh nine

well my dear devoted readers ( hi mom and dad) here is the month of july in review. we played volleyball with a group of dear friends from our mother daughter book club. Freckles is getting pretty good. shes a lefty and has a pretty mean serve.. Cari and I mostly just visited and retrieved balls.


Cookie and I went to the Teddy bear picnic at church. She made teddy ears to wear.

D and I took the kids to the cherry Creek Art fest over July 4th weekend. It was super fun. good food and lots of expensive art that we can't afford. cookie looks like daddy




and freckles looks like her mommy. I love this pic.



then--Stephanie came. It is a shame she didn't make it to the art fest, because she would have loved it. Here we are at the Manitou penny arcade. one our favorite places. she one a fake "grill" playing skiiball and I am her groupie.. i like this pic more than she does



Garden of the gods-- steph and maya climbed all the way to the top.. beautiful shot of our colorado sky...

guitar on our deck...

Wilson ranch pool with friends.. and lots of lazy afternoons at the park. We had a great visit with my sister Lesly and her family..


the hoagland/ roberts group at Red rocks.
and the cousins in Idaho Springs..

good sister time...



All in all a busy but wonderful July 08... Here is a shout out to LB in KY- love ya girl. start a blog.

2 comments:

kymmcs said...

Can I have your kids?

stephrudolph said...

Um...1) we are now in the year of 2009..I know you're trying to resist growing up, but you must face the facts my dear.
2) You love that picture more than I do because you look cute & don't have some scary, plastic thing in your mouth.
3) if that photo of me & the girls isn't enough incentive to lose weight, then I don't know what is.
4) I love that you had SUCH a summery July this year - what a great month!