CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 20, 2009

winner

Congratulations Dorreen!!

You are the lucky winner of the Melodienotes Starbucks trivia challenge.. My daughter drew your name today. Please email me with your address and I will mail you your card!

by the way the answers to the questions are...
1. the actor is James Dean-- He was in East of Eden, Rebel without a cause, and Giant. He was my favorite actor when I was in middle school.
2. corydon, Indiana ( my hometown) is the first state capitol of Indiana
3. Hugh grant and SJP are filming "did you hear about the morgans" currently. My family and I saw them filming in Santa Fe last month
4. wilber is the Pig in Charlotte's Web. charlotte is my youngest daughter.
5. Maya, my daughter is named for Maya Angelou, the woman in the photo.
6. Simon Le Bon usually sang lead for duran duran. I loved them. Incidently, John Taylor and I share the same birthday, which happens to be today.
7. On June 20, 1974, the day I was born, richard Nixon was experiencing difficulties in the watergate scandel
8. this is maybe my favorite movie. This is Gregory Peck in " To Kill a Mockingbird"
9. Stacy and Clinton make the world a better place as fashion gurus on What Not To Wear
10. These dream shoes of mine are designed by none other than Christian Laboutin... he always has a red sole...

thanks for partcipating!

4 comments:

Doreen said...

Wahooo!! Thanks so much! I just e-mailed you! :)

stephrudolph said...

Congrats Doreen & Happy Birthday Melodie!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Dang it - I missed this and I KNEW the pig and I KNEW Maya. Sigh. That's what I get for not having internet and never checking my friends' blogs!!

P.s. Love the story of Cookie and the "milk" of her eyes..lol!!!

p.s.s. I LOVE Maya's hair cut - I saw it in person!

kymmcs said...

Who's the bad blogger now???