CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 21, 2011

just hanging out

Monday March 21

Poppa tries to teach cookie to steer and it didn't go well. She tends to go in circles.

cookie found the first evidence of springtime!

 We had a show. The kiddos put on a Disney show... Winnie the Pooh and Piglet, Alice in Wonderland, Woody from Toy Story and the narrator. They all dressed up and memorized their lines. I have to say that this performance was one of the better ones.
 I love this face...I miss her already.
Freckles loves it in Indiana. We loved being at Appa and Poppa's house. She spent lots of time in the woods exploring. they made a trail down to the creek and climbed on the rocks. She loved it.
Buddy and Little Buddy. I think she looks like she could be my little girl. and I would take her...

the woods...smile

1 comments:

stephrudolph said...

I wonder how many more years the plays will continue. It's great that there are so many so close together in age. It wasn't quite the same for me & Steve with Marcy, Kellen, Stacy & Clay - there was too big of an age gap. Still love 'em though