CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

capital hill


Well we are home from our trip to the Nation's Capital. It was quite an adventure. 14 people, five days, countless monuments, 16 miles of walking, 2 strollers, 5 grandkids, (and a partridge in a pair tree). Forgot to take my camera ( duh!) and have to wait to get photos from the rest of the fam.

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

You are a blogger, a face booker, a mother and you forgot to take your camera?? Wait a second, I have to catch my breath...

Ok - I'm back. Had to re-fill my cup of coffee & see if it said the same thing!!!! LOL!

I Miss you! When can we get together?? What's you date book look like for next Monday????

stephrudolph said...

I love that this photo is so real...Maya's got her hand over her face, Gabe is doing something weird...I love it!

pottsfamily said...

I love the family picture. I can't believe you didn't take you camera. Glad to see they sent you one picture.