CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Autumn

I love Autumn. It is my favorite time of year. I miss the colors in Indiana, but have found tons of beauty in Colorado during this time of year.

Christine and I took the kids to the park last week to play and enjoy a day off school.
Monument Valley Park:


things I love about Fall:
a brisk chill in the air
football and football snacks
the smell of burning leaves
my red jacket
apple cider
pumpkin spice lattes
decorating with bittersweet
the wreath I made last year that hangs on my front door
creating halloween costumes with Freckles
knitting
the changing leaves
Garden of the Gods---



Green Mountain Falls...


3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Sure, you hang out with Christine? What does she have that I don't????

Where is Green Mountain Falls? I must go!

lesley said...

you got some real purdy scenery out yonder. I love all those pics. great one of cokie on the swing.

pottsfamily said...

Hey I can't believe how big Charley looks. I love the scenery. Hope you guys are doing well.