I love this picture. I just think it is adorable. I saw this segment on the Today show and am crazy for these babies. this is a tummy tub for babies. It simulates the womb and makes them comfy and snuggled. I am thinking that I might like a tummy tub for myself ( if I was still limber enough to bend like this). my snuggly cuddly feeling comes from food I am afraid to say.
Today, I think about the babies that I had, the babies I didn't have, the baby that I was, the baby that just came from heaven, the babies who are loved and the babies who aren't. I pray for my little cousin who is expecting the week after his highschool graduation. I pray for my friend who desperately wants to be pregnant and isn't. I think about the potential that each new birth brings and the euphoria ( and fear) you feel when you hold your very own.
*******************************************************************
I finished my last day at the Home School Academy with my students. I loved my little fourth and fifth grade class. this year I taught units about: the human body, journalism, the physics of Pirates, geometric art, electricity and magnetism, and the election/government. It was fun year and I think my kids liked it.
******************************************************************
the kentucky Derby was yesterday and we celebrated by taking my MIL home to cheyenne and partying with our friends in Ft. Collins. I made some Derby Pies just for the occasion and had a mint julep. Nobody bet on the long shot that one, but a good time was had by all.
*****************************************************************
I am teaching tomorrow at Colorado College. It is a short class on using Music in the Classroom for underclassmen considering a carreer in education. Even though I teach this once a semester, I could still use your prayers as I am usually more prepared than I am today... anyone free to be my teaching assistant tomorrow?
******************************************************************
Our dinner conversation tonight at the dinner table: which would you rather be, a shovel or a bucket? Thanks cousin Mollie for the thought provoking question. D and C both said shovel and M and M said bucket.. what about you? shovel or bucket?





2 comments:
I would be a bucket too because I love collecting things. I think D is secretly a bucket too, he just doesn't want to admit it.
I had no idea that your Colorado College class started so soon! Girl we need to talk more...we've disconnected the past couple of weeks - I need a catch-up.
You've got your family as a tummy tub - and me too...
I think we should use trashcans as tummy tubs.
Post a Comment