CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

before and after shots/ thunderbirds

Before ... After....

We decided it was time for a summer do. this was her first real style at a salon instead of a kid haircut. It looked better right after it was cut, but we are hoping she will get the hang of it.


We got to see the Airforce Thunderbirds at the AF academy graduation last week. We parked across the street and enjoyed the show!

Here we are impatiently waiting for it to begin.

We are so lucky to live in this beautiful place. Here is pikes peak with the thunderbirds. a good shot, if I do say so myself.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Where are YOUR before & after shots? I love Maya's hair - so cute and fashionable!

kymmcs said...

Aimee is so jealous of Maya's hair.

stephrudolph said...

I love the new do Maya! Looks like it was a gorgeous Colorado day & I love that there is still so much snow on the peak!

Christine Butler said...

Just saw this post tonight...showed M's haircut to the girls, and they LOVE it!! They said, "tell her that we love her haircut, it looks real good!" so there it is, the Butler opinion...btw, i like it too!