CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

trivia contest giveaway

Well, I missed my one year anniversary on blogger. It was may 15th! and this is my 100th post. In celebration of these two occasions I am having a giveaway contest. My first ever. I am very excited. I love love love Starbucks coffee and so I am proud to say that I am giving away a $20 starbucks gift card to one lucky winner.

here is how it works... Here are 10 fabulous questions to answer. answer any right and you are entered into the drawing for the starbucks card. However many you get correct is how many chances you have to win... get it. Be sure I know how to contact you should you win. I will choose the winners on June 20th. Ok Here we go..

1. Name three movies starring this actor.

2. Where was the First State Capitol of Indiana?






3. what is the name of the movie starring Hugh Grant and Sarah Jessica Parker that is currently being filmed ( in Santa Fe)?






4. what is the Pig's name in Charlotte's Web?






5. Name this famous person.



6. who was the lead singer of Duran Duran?







7. Who was president on June 20, 1974?













8. What movie is this?


9. What do Stacy and Clinton do?










10. who designed these? hint- check out the sole...




You can always email your answers to me if you don't want everyone else to steal them Melomaya@msn.com

good luck

3 comments:

kymmcs said...

I knew some...emailed them to you. Happy 100th!!!

melodie said...

Yes! Good idea email me at melomaya@msn.com with your answers if you don't want others to see!!

stephrudolph said...

I love it! Happy 100th posting Friend!