ok. I know it's not right, but sometimes I look back at this post , cookie on the stool, and just laugh. Does that make me a mean mommy?
the new house
3 years ago
ok. I know it's not right, but sometimes I look back at this post , cookie on the stool, and just laugh. Does that make me a mean mommy?
5 comments:
I was on the phone with Mom when I clicked on that & had to stifle the laughter that immediately exploded upon looking at that again. I cannot believe that's been OVER A YEAR! Wow!
Too cute! How funny. It's a great series of pictures.
No, you're not a mean mommy, you're a great friend to give me a laugh today. I needed that, thanks!
Seems altogether appropriate to me - we have to grab our laughs when we can, right? That's why I took a picture of my daughter last summer sprawled on the floor, halfway on her bed at 5:30 a.m.
Hey, if I'd moved her she might have woken up and then there goes two more hours of sleep!
Post a Comment