CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

cookie and the stool

" Cookie, let's get a picture of you sitting on your little stool. " "Wait, that one was a little blurry.. let's try another... smile!"


"ok, nice smile, but you have cookies on your face.. let me get that.. ok one more time."

" good, clean face, but can you lean back a little... you look wierdo"



"oops, not that far back.. are you ok?"

Note: no babies were injured in the filming of this comic strip. she is a tough little cookie.

5 comments:

stephrudolph said...

OMG...I can't quit laughing!

lesley said...

that is sooo funny . Poor Charli how did your mommy let that happen?

kymmcs said...

I think you may be the funniest person I know.

Christine Butler said...

HA HA!! Too funny. Cookie shouldn't listen to everything mommy says.......

Football and Fried Rice said...

this is so awesome!! now, don't worry - i won't tell DHS. ;)