This is my first blog. Not even sure where to start. My sweet new friend, Sara, got me motivated to write. I am hoping that this will be an avenue to connect with new friends and record the many blessings in my family here in Colorado Springs. I need to get my mom and sister on here, so we can share photos and keep connected.
I am married with two beautiful girls. My husband, Duane, works as a GS for Missle Defense Agency. We have been married almost five years. Sometimes he drives me nuts, but mostly I feel very lucky that God sent him to me and that Duane chooses to love me in spite of myself.
Maya is my oldest. She is nine and becoming such a sweet young lady. I have been homeschooling her this year and have loved the quiet moments alone with her to glimpse who she is becoming. She has been playing volleyball and jsut got her yellow belt in karate. She loves reading and playing games with her vivid imagination. she is a talented writer and singer and enjoys sharing her gifts with D and me. ( she only charges us a quarter to see her shows).
Charlotte is my 17 month old. It is hard to believe that she could be that old. I prayed for her to come to our family for three years. When she finally came, she had a little club foot. Through a year of Physical therapy and two surgical procedures, she started walking in February. Hallelujah! However, we are not in the clear yet. She started back to pt this month. hopefully we can fix her foot without anymore surgery. She loves to bang on pots and pans, climb in cabinets, throw her food, read books, swing and ride her bike. such a joy!
the new house
3 years ago




1 comments:
Hey when did you get married? Why was I not invited? Just kidding. I am happy that I too now have another website to check religiously.
Post a Comment