CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lemonade for sale


Lemonade $.25. Despite the good deal, there were very few takers. It was our Neighborhood garage sale day and Maya insisted on participating. I bought several glasses, so did charli. Our beloved neighbors, the Butlers, were also loyal customers. She had several other treasures for sale, but alas, sales were low. I love seeing her get excited about it though.. anyone want a glass of Lemonade?

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Awwww - SO cute; I can't wait to show Cole. Where'd you get the stand? THAT'S what I want to buy!!

stephrudolph said...

I would have bought MULTIPLE cups had I known...but I didn't get the lemo-memo...sorry Maya.

melodie said...

Yea the sale was a bust, but she had fun. Duane built that puppet show theater for me when I started teaching Elementary School, I made the little curtains. He is handy. I wanted the front to be a white board so that kids could write their show titles on it. Now it has become the lemonade stand at my house.

Football and Fried Rice said...

WHERE'S the pics of NYC already!?!?!