CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

End of the school year



Carriage House Museum. We visited for Homeschool for Maya's Colorado History book. This carriage was a Cherry bouncer used by kids.. We loved this tour guide who let us try it out.




Our Cinco de Mayo party- Maya was a senorita and Charli a little cowboy, I guess. We had enchiladas and broke a pinata in the back yard. ole!






Glen Eyrie Castle. We wandered around for a while. Maya was particularly interested because she had been studying General Palmer for our Colorado History unit. We loved the carriage house and the grounds.

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

you guys are waaayyy cooler than us. we considered a trip to the commissary a field trip.

stephrudolph said...

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Maya's glasses!

stephrudolph said...

I think the Cinco de Mayo party photo is great! Maya - you look SO grown up & Little Miss Chuck looks like she'd be a good joke teller! Hee hee, I love it.

kymmcs said...

That's what I was going to say. I think that may be one of my favorite pictures of them.