CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Happy Apple Farms



We went to Happy Apple Farms last Wednesday. We had a great time picking blackberries. Unfortunately they lost their apple crop in a freeze last April. The girls found the perfect pumpkins in the pumpkin patch. Time with our dear friends... a picnic lunch in the apple groves...beautiful weather... ah... a perfect day.
Are these the perfect pumpkins or what?!!? My favorite part of the day was watching Cookie try to carry hers.



Cookie eating her "bapple".

We liked the tractor ride around the farm ( even if we did lose a water bottle along the way)

3 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Nice mention of the water bottle :) I just loved those pictures of your daughters!! I loved the day! it was just what I needed - the calm before the storm :)

P.S. can we come over to get our birthday pictures taken in front of the sign too? Everyone else does!!

stephrudolph said...

I love the last photo...everyone looks so happy. Oh, I love autumn!

lesley said...

those are all great pics . i really like the one of charli eating the bapple and the one of you and Maya.