List 10 things that arouse a fond memory of the past....
1. hot chocolate on a snow day ( I prefer marshmallows, but will accept whipped cream)
2. dancing with D in the living room like we did on our third date
3. apple butter and fresh baked bread
4. burning leaves and bonfires ( smells like fall)
5. blowing bubbles
6. squishing sand between my toes looking for shells
7. movie theatre popcorn, milk duds and holding hands
8. rocking a baby fresh out of her bath
9. rain on my window at night
10. cotton candy
I would love to see your lists: Lesley, Sara, Kym, Chris
the new house
3 years ago




5 comments:
All of those gave me warm fuzzies.
a new meme--very sweet...
Man, this is going to require some thinking. I will get back to it!! :)
A meme is:
An idea that, like a gene, can replicate and evolve.
A unit of cultural information that represents a basic idea that can be transferred from one individual to another, and subjected to mutation, crossover and adaptation.
A cultural unit (an idea or value or pattern of behavior) that is passed from one generation to another by nongenetic means (as by imitation); "memes are the cultural counterpart of genes".
I love the new layout. M looks so big wow 4th grade. Charlie is cute as always. Can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment