CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 5, 2008

home school academy classroom

I have the program's library housed in my room... I am working on some comfy places to sit and enjoy a book... pillows and beanbags are there and I am looking for a bench.

Maya at the puzzle table on the first day of school.

The famous Read a Latte sign--My one stab at creativity in the last year.




A room with a view of the playground and Pikes Peak.


the tables are labeled the names of continents. art supplies in the caddies, that green bulletin board is covered with art from the first day.

Yesterday was day one of Home school academy. It was good, but I was exhausted. I forgot my guitar and overplanned in some area, but overall this will be a good year I think.

3 comments:

kymmcs said...

I still want you to be my teacher.

stephrudolph said...

I love the "read a latte!" I wasn't expecting it to look so cool after you so humbly described it.
I also love seeing the classroom so now I know where to picture you on a regular Thursday.
I know this year will be a good one...I know it.

Football and Fried Rice said...

LOVe the Read A Latte - you are so humble...for real. it looked like something you would buy at a funky coffee shop..or whatever! The room looks GREAT! I am glad that your first week went well. We miss Maya at Cottage; a lot. But understand :(