CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

She's 10

Birthday eve-- we got too eat in an old plane--turned restaurant. The birthday girl was excited about eating over the wing. We even got to play in the old cockpit.



We took a fantastic field trip to Fountain Creek park to do a pond study on the big day. We celebrated with our homeschool friends and chocolate covered pretzels. That night we went up to see Grandma at the rehab hospital. We took our neighbor friends and a pink cake.

M with her friends and her new Felicity American Girl doll.



Happy happy birthday sweet girl.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

Oh, that Felicity is gorgeous!! I wish we would have known when the actual day was!!!!! I love to order things online..especially from American Girl!!!

has she circled anything that she wants??? Hair Care Kit?

stephrudolph said...

Wow! It's been a while since I've been on here! I really appreciate being able to see the birthday girl & photos of all you're doing.
i love & Miss you!