CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 2, 2009

cookie and cinderella.

cookie has made a friend. After many tries at the park of asking little kids if they want to play with her and getting ambivalance and refusals, cookie has made a true blue bff. These girls are only two months apart and like almost exactly the same things.

She and cinderella play together on thurdays when freckles is at school. they play house, tents, hide and seek, and read books, but their favorite is "dress up princesses".

We had a blast carving pumpkins with cinderella and her fantastic family...( I truly heart cinderellas mom and hope she sends me some of the pics we took at our jackolantern party).

cookie is learning to be a friend. She is learning to share, and use her kind words, and take turns. its rough learning the ropes of being a true friend. thanks, cinderella, for being a good friend to Cookie. We are sorry for any bite marks, broken toys, or hurt feelings. thanks again for the panties the other day.. we forgot our spare pair. you're the best. See you Thursday...

2 comments:

stephrudolph said...

awe...this makes Miss Cookie seem SO big! I am so glad though that she's making her own friends. That's something I forget that has to be learned - how to be a good friend...I'm so thankful that Sharon did such a great job with you. :)

kymmcs said...

Can I have both of them?