dear sunshine,
I need you. I really have loved spending time with you these last few days. when you are gone, i feel empty inside. I know you disappear earlier and earlier this time of year, but please, sun, stay around as long as you can. My daughters and I need to play at the park.
wearing sunglasses,
Melodie the hopeful
Dear scary movies,
I need to take a break from you. have been having trouble sleeping. can't really get up in the night to go to the bathroom bc am afraid jason or michael or jack or freddie are waiting for me in the bathroom. last night i nearly wet myself. this is ridiculous.
hugging my pillow,
melodie the chicken
dear corydon,
I miss you. i really do. I wish there was a way to move the mountains and be there. I miss walking around the shops in my little small town, harrison county fair, the gazebo on the square, the changing of the leaves in autumn, FAMILY, the state forrest, pollys freeze, bonfires, and the green green grass.
homesick,
Melodie the lonesome
Dear sugar babies,
I love you. I dont know what I did before I found you. you taste so good and i want you all the time. I am sad that you are gone, and have been trying to figure out how to get more of you. I know you may not be the best thing for me right now as I am supposed to be watching what I am eating, but i can't keep myself away from you. Nothing ever tasted this good.
dreaming of you,
melodie the hungry
the new house
3 years ago




3 comments:
Dear bfffrff,
You make me lol out loud. My life is better because you are in it. I wish you knew how much I appreciate your love, friendship and support. When you are sad, I am sad. When you are scared of killers, I fear. I share your fear of scary movies and think you should watch It so you can share my fear of Pennywise and drains. I want to steal your kids. I am excited to go wedding dress shopping with you on Sunday. And I wish I could give you some more Sugar Babies.
Yours truly,
bfffrff
I love that you are so honest with each of these things that you are "dealing with" in your life - way to remind yourself and them who's boss! You can long for Sugar Babies, but you can be honest with them that they are not the best thing for you right now & that doesn't mean you don't love them....
You can long for Corydon and all it's charm, but still be honest with the fact that the Mountains are now a part of you...
I love you!
Oh, I watched "IT" as a kid (what kind of mother did I have anyways?) I miss chatting with you. I love your letters.....
Post a Comment