I like:
enjoying an afternoon at the county fair
picnicing at the park
the smell of pumpkin pie coming from the kitchen
a warm bath with bubbles
pressing sugar babies to the roof of my mouth until they disintegrate
popping bubble wrap
having breakfast food for dinner
making a playlist on my ipod for a soundtrack for the day
getting a fresh coat of color on my toes... usually red.
having an iphone
holding a warm little mitten hand on a snowy day
honey on toast ( with butter)
working puzzles at the table with people I love
snuggling under my down comforter
seeing Christmas decorations in the stores and looking forward to my favorite holiday
watching black and white movies
painting
making lists of things i like.
the new house
3 years ago




2 comments:
Ahh...working puzzles with loved ones makes me think of my visits with you...I rarely work puzzles, but love doing it when I come out for a visit.
I knew we were bffs for a reason - list lovers unite. xoxox I'm so glad you are back blogging again.
I stopped reading after "having an iphone." Boo. But actually Aimee and I are decorating for Christmas next weekend because we are so excited too.
Post a Comment