CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Snow days

Every fall we make Pumpkin chocolate chip muffins * hi steph* and this year was no exception. Freckles was the baker this time and did them all by her self. She doubled the recipe ( we called it math -fraction time) and they turned out super yummy. We were able to share them with friends.

We have all been a little under the weather this week. The snow and overcast skies made us a little lethargic. we couched most of the day yesterday and today. It is giving me a good chance to catch up on some feel good movies while i organize cd's and update the blog ( finally). I have written a few songs ( like jo in Say anything) and been having fun reading library books with Cookie and knitting with Freckles. need kym to come over and watch Monk with me. I am still not caught up.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My those muffins look delicious!! Sounds like some great ways to spend the day when the weather outside is frightful!!! I didn't know you were a Monk fan!?!? Me too!! I'm so very sad that this is the last season. They better wrap up the "who killed Trudy" segment or I"m gonna be pretty ticked off! Enjoy the warmth of your home!

stephrudolph said...

Mmm...you know that is one of the reasons I usually plan my Colorado visit in the fall - so you will make me the pumpkin chocolate muffins. :)

Your photos are really getting awesome - I love the muffin photo.

kymmcs said...

I want a muffin. Also, Monk party? Soon?