CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

the end of a good thing

Well, for 7 years I have watched Adrian, Sottlemeyer, Disher, Sharona and Natalie solve San Francisco's most unsolvable crimes. Friday was a sad day when my favorite show came to an end. I am happy that Monk was able to solve his wife's murder and that he seems emotionally better off than ever. I am also super excited that Disher and Sharona are together ( I always knew that was coming). I will miss seeing Monk obsess about his many phobias, watching my girls do the Monk Dance during the opening theme, and seeing cookie and scurvy say " here's what happened.". I have not missed an episode and have most seasons on DVD, but it will not be the same without "Monk" and pizza on Friday nights. Thank you Adrian for always being crazier than me and for never finding a case or problem that was unsolvable.- you are my hero.



If you love Monk, tell me your favorite episode...Long Live Adrian Monk.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Melodie! I don't think I have a favorite, they were all so fabulous!! We will definately miss him! So gald they ended the series well. NO loose ends and a VERY SWEET ending! But the entire crew will be missed!!! NOw just a few more weeks until Psych begins again :-) Atleast I still have something to look forward to on Friday TV :-D

Football and Fried Rice said...

I am hoping to catch them all in re-runs :=)

stephrudolph said...

it. Hopefully 2010 will bring a new & exciting show that will keep you happy on Friday night Pizza nights.