CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 12, 2009

i heart fall (a belated tribute to autumn)

Halloween was super. Freckles was Aphrodite and cookie was a cowgirl. We went to the Zoo for their electric safari. it was super fun, but a little chilly after dark.

When we visited the family in October we went to see "where the wild things are" with the cousins all dressed up in costumes... a werewolf, unicorn, Madeline, ballerina princess and Aphrodite.

I have no words for this.
Trick or Treat night. I wore a wig. The girls were freezing. Daddy took freckles to a haunte house, but one of them lost their nerve before they made it to the front of the line.
Thanksgiving centerpiece.
Duh... Its a candy corn out of felt. why not.

2 comments:

stephrudolph said...

I love the felt candy corn - very original! :)

Football and Fried Rice said...

Love your centerpiece!
Love your blonde wig too...

Miss you, girl.