CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 14, 2011

Just january

Tuesday January 11, 2011
Mendy introduced us to Ms. Dorothy Lynch and we are loving our new salads. Since we are documenting a year in our life through pictures,  Dorothy needed to be included. 


Wednesday January 12, 2011

Our Neighbors' horses went running through the front yard. They were breath-taking. I love our new house. I took this picture standing on my front porch.  


Thursday January 13, 2011
Cheap camera, blurry picture, dry chapped skin, BUT Beautiful eyes, precious hands, and sweet smile.
Love this face...

Friday January 14, 2011

The girls made a train in the driveway today. Barbie Jeep pulls the big wheel and the tricycle. I am sure that big sissy helped make this possible. It was sweet to see the girls playing together.  



1 comments:

stephrudolph said...

Wow - you really do live in the wild, wild west - you have horses in your front yard?! That's a great photo. I like being able to see your life in photos. Thanks.