Tuesday January 4,2011
at Lowe's looking at countertops for the kitchen remodel project at the old house.
Check out these outifits. We were at Lowe's when it struck me that this little one hadn't brushed her hair in a while. The snow boots, the flower pants, the tutu and of course a pink shirt. This is like a uniform. That skirt really goes with anything... by the way there was no snow that day. She just likes those boots. The big girl got those boots and that sweater for Christmas. She wears it whenever she can... see Thursday.
Wednesday January 5, 2011
Thursday January 6, 2011
I was lucky enough to pick this girl up from school on Thursday. I got out early bc I didn't have students yet and it was her first day back. We headed to our favorite spot for Boba teas and just sat at the table. I have been reminded lately that I may not always have a little girl who likes to be with me, tells me everything and values my opinion. I am savoring my days with her- being intentional about our time together. She is an amazing young woman. I thank God daily that he chose me to be her mother. so blessed.
Friday January7, 2011
We attended Family Night at WVC. It was Narnia night. This is not a great pic of the worship and fellowship we had, but when you commit to a picture every day, some of them are just average I guess. It was a great time, though and I was glad that daddy could join us and I was thrilled to see my long lost friend, Sara.
Saturday January 8, 2011
On Saturday, the girls and I drove to Cheyenne to see Grandma Mary in the nursing home. We got their in time for the Ice cream social which is our favorite part. Mary is doing well and wants to return home. We are waiting to see what the future holds.









2 comments:
Every time you show up somewhere to find there is an ice cream social - you know it's going to be a good day.
I also LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the snow boots and tutu look...I think I could pull that off here in the city.
I miss Miss Maya & need to come out for a visit soon.
Post a Comment