CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 10, 2011

snowy days and Mondays...

Sunday January 9,2011
So, Jasper thinks he runs the show at our house. He digs, pulls on the leash, tears up packages left on the porch, and tries to knock cookie down with his jumping.  I decided to teach that dog his place. I started watching the stupid show - Dog Whisperer.  Cesar Milan is teaching me how to train that mutt. He and cookie seem to jockeying for position in the pack.  Since we started training ( we are training us as much as him), he will "leave it" on command, not jump and will walk with me on a leash. I want the girls to walk him, so he realizes which one of the family is the pet...  Cookie has been helping.


Monday Jan 10, 2011

Ok-- so it is really two pics today, but whatever. I spent the our first snowday of the school year  organizing my craft/school closet. I am so happy. I decided that I need a label maker...


1 comments:

stephrudolph said...

I HAVE to get out to see the new house & meet Jasper. I can bring my label maker too...can I come out?