CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wish I had a better camera... but whatever.

Saturday January 15, 2011
This is the massive remodel project. The wall is gone, and rebuilt as part of the island. tile and cabinets are next.... blah.


 Sunday January 16, 2011
Us. Back over at the remodel house.
We are going to attend the "Love and Respect" conference next month... yeah! 

Monday January 17, 2011
Here is Jasper. He likes to climb up on the Archery range ( the hay bales) and just take it all in. I love seeing him up there. Here is our swingset and view too...



'

 Tuesday January  18
There are several things I like about these pics...
she likes to make these little beds for herself, she is so darn skinny she takes up no space and I absolutely love when she wears footy pajamas...smile








Wednesday January 19, 2011
The French horn player. It is so much easier to hear her practice now that she knows how...


1 comments:

stephrudolph said...

This is fabulous. I really feel like I"m getting to spend time with all of you. I look forward to hearing Freckles play & I think I might have to get some footed pjs too....