CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 15, 2008

My First Popsicle


Charli :June 6 2:10pm

Hooray, My mommy just gave me this yummy treat. She said I had to to eat it out side because it makes a mess. It is cold and sweet and delicious.










2:12 pm
I am working on sucking ALL the juice out. This is great. If I hold the handle, I can almost shove the whole thing in my mouth.







2:14 pm
Yum





2:15 pm
Don't bother me, I am eating.

2:18 pm

All Gone? what do you mean it is all gone? all gone? NOOOO!

4 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

It is the perfect summer snack! Yummy!!

lesley said...

would someone please give that baby another one right now! how cute is she!!!!

kymmcs said...

She is concentrating so hard!

Football and Fried Rice said...

Hey girl; hope teaching is going well - I have meaning to email you!! When can we have Maya????

By the way, I tagged you; don't feel like you have to do it - but if you are looking for some 'material'!!