CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, June 20, 2008

summer class at CC

I am teaching this summer at Colorado College. My class is Up Up and Away and is a world travel class for second and third graders. On Tuesday we had Joe the Balloon guy come and do a demonstration with his balloon and discuss traveling around the world that way. The kids loved it.

They were a little disappointed that we couldn't go anywhere in it, but some said it was the coolest thing they had ever seen.

2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

I am sooo jealous!! I wish my kids were in your class! Maybe you could do a day camp for a day (or 2 or 3 or 4) later this summer!!!

Christine Butler said...

What a beautiful balloon! I've seen some pretty ugly ones and wondered why? Why would anyone want to have an ugly balloon??? But this one is beautiful. Way to go, Joe!