Favorite food: Milk chocolate, cheetos,
Quirks about you? don't like to sleep under a ceiling fan or nearest to the door.
How would the person who loves you the most describe you in ten words or less? I'm too busy and have my head in the clouds.
Any regrets in life? I regret that I haven't always walked with God. I knew he was my Savior, but he wasn't always my Lord.
Favorite blog recently? Kym, Sara and Christine.
Something you cannot get enough of? down time with my family.
Worst job you ever had? Brad's Bagel store. making bagels sucks.
What job would you pay NOT to have? I would pay not to have a job.
If you could be a fly on the wall, where? Duane's work. It is so secret, I always wonder what it looks like and what happens there. I am sure I would be disappointed.
Favorite Bible verse right now? Psalms 16:1-2 Keep me safe, O God, for in you I take refuge. I said to the LORD, "You are my Lord; apart from you I have no good thing."
Got any confessions? sometimes I want chocolate and peanut butter so bad that I sneak into the kitchen and melt chocolate chips and stir in PB. I add whip cream if I have it.
If you had to spend $1000 on yourself, how would you spend it? Clothes, books, a trip.
Favorite thing about your house? Feels cozy with D, M and C in it.
Least favorite thing about your house? downstairs junk. too much junk in the house.
One thing you are bad at? Saying"no" to anyone.
One thing you are good at? Music stuff
If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what? Get to stay home with kiddos without feeling the pain of losing the second income.
Who would you like to meet someday? Maya Angelou
What makes you feel sexy? pedicures and martinis
Who is your real life hero? My dad for his perserverance and strength and Mom for her integrity and faithfulness.
What is the hardest part of your job? job?
When are you most relaxed? With Duane.
What stresses you out? Duane working nights, money, my weight, club foot.
What can you not live without? Tivo, starbucks, internet, kisses friends
Do you agree with the recent article that blogs are authored by narcissists?
I have no idea
Why do you blog? Originally I wanted to share photos with my mom and dad who don't see the kids very often. Now I just like it.
Who are you tagging? Kym
Rules:1. Answer the questions.2. Link back to who tagged you.3. Tag 8 bloggers in the above categories to do the same.
the new house
3 years ago




1 comments:
Seriously? Sneaking into the kitchen & melting chocolate chips?? LOL! I actually keep chocolate chips in the freezer to munch on & we've all been known to dip our fingers in the PB jar (P.S. don't eat anything we offer you with Peanut Butter in it!)
Post a Comment