CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Territory Days

The family made it to Territory Days in Old Colorado City this year. We got to look at some booths, eat ice cream and enjoy the beautiful afternoon. Duane and I used to take Maya to festivals all the time- but now with duane's schedule, two children and Mary with us, we don't make it as often as we like. This year, a good time was had by all, even if Dane couldn't find a turkey leg. I would have to say that the biggest hit this year was cotton candy.








These girls love cotton candy. I am not sure Charli had ever had any before, but needless to say she loved it. She is concentrating so hard in this picture!




2 comments:

Football and Fried Rice said...

We didn't make it (again). Looks like you guys had fun!

kymmcs said...

Maya is beautiful. And the rest of you are ok too :)