

We started off in Central Park. I recognized several things from movies and tv. It is so sad when all your references come from kids' movies ( Enchanted ) and (Law and Order and CSI New York). We wandered around and finally found Belevdere Castle. We saw the Strawberry Fields John Lennon memorial.


Greenwich Village. We had brunch at a sidewalk cafe and then wandered the streets. I loved the brick homes and the quaint little shops. I can see why it is such a trendy area. We meandered up and down the streets exploring the places that Steph passes on her way to work. We saw these cupcakes in the bakery window and had to have one. We found a garden in a church yard and feasted on cupcakes ( pink for me and chocolate for Steph).
We saw something being filmed and while I hted to look too touristy - I had to snap a picture. I have no idea what it will be. Let me know if you see this guy in some movie.


Greenwich Village. We had brunch at a sidewalk cafe and then wandered the streets. I loved the brick homes and the quaint little shops. I can see why it is such a trendy area. We meandered up and down the streets exploring the places that Steph passes on her way to work. We saw these cupcakes in the bakery window and had to have one. We found a garden in a church yard and feasted on cupcakes ( pink for me and chocolate for Steph).We had dinner in SoHo and found a street fair in Little Italy.
I loved my stay in New York. I enjoyed seeing the people and places that are part of Stephanie's life. I look forward to my next trip to the Big Apple!
I loved my stay in New York. I enjoyed seeing the people and places that are part of Stephanie's life. I look forward to my next trip to the Big Apple!




2 comments:
me too!! me too!! I may have to wait until I am 50, but I am going back!! I love Greenwich Village :=)
I want a cupcake.
Post a Comment