Little Cookie had her first chance to trick or treat in our neighborhood. Even though her costume was a chicken, she was not convinced. She told everyone that she was a duck. D answered the door- I am not sure if he was TRYING to be scary or not- but he is.
I had some left over pink hair spray from a mermaid costume last year. We went over to see nana for treats with K and A.
I had some left over pink hair spray from a mermaid costume last year. We went over to see nana for treats with K and A.I am not sure who enjoyed carving the pumpkin more. too much candy, lots of hassle, glad it is a whole year before we have to do it again.








3 comments:
OMG...I can't quit giggling at Duane's "scary" photo!
I also love how truly happy the girls look in the first photo.
Duck!
Melodie,
Love those Halloween kids. Sure miss you guys.
Poppa
Post a Comment