CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

my special place part 2

this is just a post script for my earlier post. After my super healthy abs-diet meatball hoagie supper ( thanks Sara), I opened another dove chocolate square ( don't judge me). those things are too small to count as calories in my book. Anyway-- this time it read..." you look good in Red". For anyone who knows me, they can attest that red is my color. I think those dove people are trying to get to me.

4 comments:

stephrudolph said...

HA! Now you're going to keep eating them just to see what wise words of encouragement they have for you. I do think it's weird that you've never noticed them before...you obviously haven't eaten them enough.
There is absolutely no judgment coming from NYC.

kymmcs said...

You should just give in. That is a battle no mortal can ever win.

Christine Butler said...

How yummy! I remember having some Doves at your house, but I don't remember them having a message on the wrapper...I missed out! No fair!

Football and Fried Rice said...

I boycotted DOVE, those sneaky people. Instead, I dish on dark chocolate hershey kisses (1/2 price after v-day!)