Well yesterday was Mardi Gras and the family celebrated in style. When I got home from the movie with my BFFFR, I was pleasantly surprised that my man had made dinner. He made red beans and rice and jumbalaya. We wore the beads that poppa and appa sent the girls from their trip to New Orleans. 



this is a random girl dressed up for the party. she does indeed like to dance in her birthday suit, but we try to keep things clean at our party. Here she is in a tiara and beads... dinner at our house is a formal affair.





4 comments:
Dinner looks yummy - you gonna share the recipe? :)
Yay for my shout out!!! I love your formal dinners. They rival any royalty'.
You guys look so sweet in the first photo.
When you get tired of Duane, will you please send him my way?
Miss Cookie's cheeks are awfully rosy.
Looks Fancy!!!!
Post a Comment