CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, February 20, 2009

princess shoes 2

Well, the last cast came off on Wednesday. She cried. She said " owie on!" she wanted us to put it back on. I know it is just that she got used to the way it felt. Unfortunately, it rubbed a sore on her toe, which we have been dealing with. She also is still reluctant to put weight on her right foot. However, it looks so nice and straight. These are the "princess shoes" that she is wearing now. The instructions were to leave them on 24/7. However, since she had lost sensation in her foot and was afraid to step on it, we have been going barefoot some to get used to not having the cast on.

She had loved being in the tub. She takes after her momma and loves to just hang out in there. She really has missed the whole bathing thing these last 5 weeks. I have loved seeing her toes again.

4 comments:

kymmcs said...

Her feet look so good! She is such a strong girl. So are you.

stephrudolph said...

Wow! Her foot looks great! I cannot believe what a difference those few weeks made. However, sad news princess shoes - how the heck is she supposed to walk in those!?
I second Kym's comment on how strong you two are; like mother like daughter.

lesley said...

Yea Cookie no more cast! if she really takes after her mom on the tub thing... then does she make you come into the bathroom and sit on the floor and talk to her the WHOLE time...haha I actually really miss those days.

Christine Butler said...

Wow! How great her foot looks! PTL! We're praying that this will be permanent, no more casts, operations, etc.
Buddy doing well, head is all healed, thanks for asking.
Skype? I need to talk!! Hurry up!