CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

happiness is having something to look forward to...

1. "LOST" must be coming back on television soon. I miss it and need to know what is going to happen to those poor people.
2. nexst week will be a huge cooking day with my friendie to create some meals to stick in the freezer. I'm not a big fan of cooking, so I welcome the company and help.
3. When we took our little family trip in May, we snuck on to a movie set that was filming outside our hotel in Santa Fe. It was "Did you hear about the Morgans?", with Sara jessica Parker and Hugh Grant. I want to go see that movie and look for that scene. Not to mention I think this will be an "in" for me to become friends with those two.
4. want to get back to my zumba class. I miss it.
5. I was hoping to take freckles skiing. Neither she nor I have ever been. Not sure if we will make it with her ankle hurt....
6. I watched "Julie and Julia" and loved the parts about Julia Child. I started wearing my pearls and am thinking maybe I should try beef bourginon. maybe I will.
7. Reading the Redemption book recommended by B. It is addictive. looking forward to reading number 2 in the series.
8. I am writing again. Looking forward to having time to write and cohesive thoughts to string together.
9. We bought an adorable play kitchen for cookie in Louisville. I am looking forward to my parents bringing it out to us. I miss them.
10. I am looking forward to March 1. -am tired of this winter business... come on springtime. (Yes I am from Colorado and know that winter doesn't end until after Easter, but a girl can hope...)

1 comments:

stephrudolph said...

Weird that you mention Julie & Julia...I went to rent it last night & it was sold out, so I had to go with "Management."
It is still strange to me that you've never been skiing.
Want to hear more about the book..