CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

listography

There are no words to describe how much I love this new site I found called Listography (thank you, Hula). It is a site all about lists. devoted to lists. about lists. connecting people who love lists. aaahh. Im having trouble getting the link to work...Hope to be updating lists soon. Am commiting to one list a week. I am looking for ideas for lists. please submit your most creative and usefull list ideas....

list

http://listography.com/5178787156

2 comments:

stephrudolph said...

ooohh...you I know I love me some lists too.

Favorite toys from my childhood

Lists of things to make lists of

Foods I would choose to eat if I knew there were no negative side affects

Things I would buy if given a $50 bill & let loose in a stationary store

Foods I could never have again & be completely fine with it

Places to visit in the USA (I don't focus on what's close to me often enough)

hmm....lists, lists, lists...I think that's why we're bffs.

kymmcs said...

My favorite is the tivo list.

What about a list of bad funeral songs, places your bfffffr should get married, things that are better than winter, favorite Monk episodes.