CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

feet

School is underway and the fifth grader is doing well. This week she saw the doctor about her ankle which was injured in '08 and still bothering her. She had a growth plate fracture and some ligament damage and is currently in an air cast brace thing. She will head to physical therapy and can walk and return to daily activities soon. We are waiting for blood work to come back just to ease our minds that nothing more serious is wrong with her. The doctor wants to rule out leukemia. We welcome your prayers for Freckles.

The little one also saw the ortho doc this week. It was our semi annual club foot check up. Her foot is looking good and according to Dr, " we are rounding third and heading home as far as her foot is concerned". good news indeed. xrays showed that her foot is aligned nicely except for a slight curvature in the fore-foot. Cookie is to wear her shoes on the wrong feet ( not a problem for a three year old) and still sleep with her ponsetti brace at night. progress. God is good.

2 comments:

stephrudolph said...

Yeah Cookie!
Did you get a call from Freckle's doctor this afternoon? I will call this weekend.
love you!

Anonymous said...

Hello, so I realized you play guitar.
I liked this post and I would like learn to play guitar, I have one but..

Continue writing