CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

the big girl

Here are the new glasses. She loves wearing them and they really look good. It has helped a ton with school. I have loved doing the homeschool thing with the big girl. I have learned a ton of stuff with her and about her. It has been a precious time for us. Right now we are learning about the middle ages. She made a fantastic game called "midieval quest" that is a lot like chutes and ladders with trivia about the middle ages. Pretty good. She is working with decimals and fractions in Math. I am thinking that she needs to do a research project this fall. We are getting ready to start Colorado History. her favorite subject is writing and she has really improved. We just adopted a brand new daily schedule which has helped a ton with organization etc.

Here is our soccer star in 2003. I love this photo.

2 comments:

stephrudolph said...

The "little girl" photo is SO adorable. The "big girl" photo is so stylish! I love the new specs Maya!

lesley said...

Excuse me who is that tenager in that first pic? love the new glasses they look great !!! wasn't that 2nd picture just taken like yesterday?