CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 31, 2009

legwarmers

Kristin told me about her friend, Tina, who makes these adorable legwarmers. They have been a life saver for us as most of Cookie's pants won't fit over her cast. here they are modeled by the big girl.


http://www.lizardlegsbaby.spaces.live.com/

and the little girl.



thanks Tina!

5 comments:

zingtrial said...

I like your blog He!He!He!.Nice pic's and leg warmer. :) .
Wishing you well

stephrudolph said...

I couldn't even tell the ones Maya has on were leg warmers - they look like part of her shirt.

This is the old cast from last week, isn't it? What's this weeks like?

Football and Fried Rice said...

Do they make them in GInormous size??? I want a pair :)

Christine Butler said...

looks great! I can't believe how big Cookie looks since we've left. It's been only a month!

Did you get skype on your compu yet????

kymmcs said...

I want her. Can I have her?