CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

shoes and shows

I like this outfit. panties and boots. these pink boots have sequins, glitter, rhinestones, princesses, fur and they light up. She begged for these at Sears and they were on clearance ( probably no other mothers wanted their daughters wearing them).


love the shoes from steph for the birthday... they are a big hit. I have to hide them when it is time to leave the house as they are not snow-appropriate. It is a hoot to see her walk in them on the wood floor.


Just had to include this face-- does she ever NOT have cookies on her face? I think the key to her being so thin ( she is the 5th percentile) is that all the food just goes on her face and is not actually ingested... maybe I should try that.



Ah friends! We miss you guys. I think they must have played in the make- up. Frankly I don't like how old they look in this photo ( but they do look pretty- with or without the makeup).



A show. It seems that my daughter likes to ham it up in front of an audience. I have no idea where she gets that. this was the last of the "neighbor shows" before they moved-- a karaoke extravaganza. good times.

4 comments:

stephrudolph said...

Your kids are weird...but I love'em.

lesley said...

is that pic of mymy with make up????

Christine Butler said...

ah, those shows. funny, I avoided them whenver I could, but now somehow I miss them...and you're right, when did our girls get so grown up? even Charli looks older to me.

Football and Fried Rice said...

i would have snagged up those light up sequin boots in a heartbeat!!!!!